Here lays the Sidetray

Try as it may
Found wanting

Wait there are special words for Tickling?

How is it that we need fancy words for tickling???


Light tickling often accompanied by an itching sensation


Heavy tickling often leading to laughter

Knismesis and gargalesis are the scientific terms, coined in 1897 by psychologists G. Stanley Hall and Arthur Allin,[1] used to describe the two types of tickling. Knismesis refers to the light, feather-like type of tickling. This type of tickling generally does not induce laughter and is often accompanied by an itching sensation.[2] Gargalesis refers to harder, laughter-inducing tickling, and involves the repeated application of high pressure to sensitive areas.[2] This “heavy tickle” is often associated with play and laughter.
— Wikipedia

Source: Wikipedia

New Word - Agnoiology

New Word - Pogonotomy

Creative Commons License
Eyes of Silverbreeze by Tomasz S Suchecki aka Puck Silverbreeze is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.