Here lays the Sidetray

Try as it may
Found wanting

New Word - Borborygmus



a rumbling or gurgling noise made by the movement of fluid and gas in the intestines.

New Latin, from Greek borborygmos, from borboryzein to rumble
First Known Use: 1762
— Merriam-Webster

Source: Merriam-Webster

New Word - Basorexia

New Word - Brontide

Creative Commons License
Eyes of Silverbreeze by Tomasz S Suchecki aka Puck Silverbreeze is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.